Hello all! It has been quite some time! But, let's be real...it always is. Knitting takes sooooo long and I have to be honest, I don't always feel like plugging away at it. Especially when the weather heats up. However, and that's a big HOWEVER, I still LOVE it and plan to continue (Duh!) and post about it here, but I have realized somethings about myself of late:
1. I have much more personal/me and the mister time with my new position at work (even with my masters starting in March).
2. I am realizing my love for food and gardening. Just wait till you see my teensy apartment patio garden as well as the raised garden we built and planted at my folk's place.
3. I love cooking---and am actually quite good at it.
4. I really love to write and need a consistent stimulus and outlet for that love.
5. I love running, but I don't like doing it all the time. I ran two half marathons (one trail and one road-Moab and Rock and Roll Las Vegas) within two weeks of one another and am a bit burnt out from all of the training.
All that being said, I have decided to explore my new found love of cooking and writing with a new blog.
I will be writing about my adventures (and perhaps some misadventures) in being a newborn foodie over at thegarnishedapron.com . Please visit from time to time. And keep coming around to check out my latest WIP.