Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Iona Toque

I know I have a lot of knitting to get through.  I have to finish Branden's borken rib cardigan (which is taking me so ridiculously long!) as well as begin swatching for the Delancey KAL coming up on February 6th.  However, I couldn't help but cast on with my new Malabrigo  Buscando Azul.  I found this adorable toque pattern by Kristy Childress called the Iona Toque.  It's a simple, yet elegant cable brim and stockinette design with a lovely slouch.  Just what I love!



Dontcha just love the color!?

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the color! Would you ever be up for selling something? I have NO knitting skills, but love the coziness of it all... let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to love about Malabrigo?? Also, love the hat pattern -- I haven't seen that one before. Must go investigate further...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally unrelated to the knitting - what camera do you use - your pictures are all so vivid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use a NIKON D3000, but I edited this picture using a cross process feature on Picasa. I usually only do that when I take photos at night in artificial lighting.

      Delete
    2. As a correction to my last reply, to keep it real. When I said I only use the cross process feature on indoor lighting pictures, I meant more the vibrancy. I use the cross process feature on daylight photos as well to give them that cutesy vintage feel.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...